I also hear people gossip and just flat out talk bad about people saying that someone's hair shouldn't be that color, their teeth aren't straight, they shouldn't dress that way..it makes them look fat. How many times have you said something bad about someone? I'm not saying I am perfect and that I don't talk about people because I have...I am saying that we should get away from that. What ever happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say..don't say anything at all."? I don't understand why we do the things we do. We are human, I know, not perfect.
"Get rid of bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another just as God through Christ has forgiven you." -Ephesians 4:31-32
And of course there are those people that want to hurt people just because they want to. I personally believe those people are selfish. If we are brothers and sisters in Christ or legit brothers and sisters...why would someone want to say something for another person to get in trouble and yelled at. Why would someone want them to hurt and have pain and be confused? Why would someone want to bring them down and watch them suffer? Why are some people just so selfish and feel like they should be in the spot light...in the middle of attention all the time(Even when it's your birthday..that is still wrong and extremely selfish to put people down and get them in trouble just because it's your birthday doesn't make you anymore special or not special than you are the next day).
We should be UPLIFTING and ENCOURAGING to others. Not trying to bring them down for our own stupid reasons. Even behind peoples backs, we should be encouraging and supportive. We shouldn't be talking bad about others. We shouldn't be judging people on the way they were raised, the way they dress, who they associate with, their race, or religion...we are children of God, brothers and sisters, and He says in the Bible that anything we say to each other should helpful.
In my opinion, parents should even be trying to keep their child's self esteem up...sometimes they think we have attitudes when we really are just having a bad day. But anyway, I am challenging my self to be uplifting, encouraging, and helpful. What are you going to do? Are you going to keep slandering each other for no reason? Are you going to say things that are unnecessary just to see your brother or sister get in trouble? Or are you going to be the person God wants you to be.
I struggle everyday because of the unknown, I do not know what God wants from me right now except to just help and love people and sometimes advise people to do the right thing whether they are younger or older than me. There are a lot of people I know that just don't even seem like they are right with God, and I'm not judging them. I just know and see that they go down hard and struggling paths, battling with different things, and sometimes even battling to know who they really are. I worry for these people. My prayer for them is that they see a light or have some kind of epiphany to see what they should be doing in their life. I pray that the people I am thinking about somehow come to realize that the attitude they have should be more positive. I have been through a part in my life where I was never positive and I was never uplifting, and I wish that could have been different, but I learned from it and now I am trying my best to be who God wants me to be. God shows such amazing grace, he will take anyone back because He loves us. If you think you are the most sinful person or anything along those lines, God will always take you back. He took me back and I know he loves me and forgives me for anything. Forgiveness is the most amazing thing to me, but some people don't repent in order to be forgiven. If you keep doing the same sin over and over, you are basically a hypocrite but you are always forgiven by God if you keep asking. I hope and pray that people find the light and accept Jesus as their savior. I pray that they encourage one another and read their Bible to find answers. We are all children of God and we should trust what He has in store for us.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading this. It made me realize a lot of things. But you know as well as I do that I deal with this a lot. It's not something that I care for. Thank you for writin this :D
ReplyDelete