Monday, May 2, 2011

Families Have Closure After Osama's Death

Well, Osama was killed. I don't wanna say that I'm happy he is dead, I don't wanna say I'm happy for anyone that dies... although I think it is great that a lot of families have closure now that he is dead. One thing I know, is that now that he is dead, he is facing his judgment day with his god or whoever and he will get what he deserves. Hopefully now, a lot of families are at peace and hopefully there won't be any more terrorist attacks planned like 9/11. I was in third grade when that happened, and I barely remember. I remember everyone freaking out, but I never understood what was going on until a couple years later. I do remember going home and watching the towers fall on TV. There is only so much that I remember on that day. Our country has gone through so much, and I just want to post this to tell people that our country still needs prayer even after the mans death.

No comments:

Post a Comment